Sheffield is in the unique position of lying between five international airports – all within one hour’s travel time.
- Manchester International Airport: 35 miles from Sheffield, the main international gateway outside London can be reached by train in under an hour.
- East Midlands Airport: 47 miles south of Sheffield, East Midlands Airport provides a large number of domestic and European flights.
- Leeds Bradford International Airport: 40 miles north of Sheffield, Leeds Bradford operates flights to the UK and Europe.
- Robin Hood Doncaster Sheffield Airport: 20 miles north-east of Sheffield with a range of scheduled and charter flights to Europe and North America.
- Humberside International Airport: 60 miles away, Humberside International Airport offers scheduled flights to Scotland and the Netherlands.